- Reviews are free of charge.
- After Elusive Red Tiger has reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on the blog. The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required. It will be advertised by post on Facebook and Twitter.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of Elusive Red Tiger. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to Elusive Red Tiger at the product supplier’s cost.
- The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests for certain post dates will be entertained.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
- Elusive Red Tiger reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met or the review itself would be detrimental for the company.
- Giveaways are free of charge when associated with a review.
- All giveaways are available for Canada and the United States unless specifically requested otherwise by the business.
- A giveaway will be held for approximately two to four weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the business, and the business will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize.
- The giveaway winner will be selected via Rafflecopter or the like , will be notified though email, and posted on the winner’s wall.
- When they reply back we will forward you their shipping information.
- Will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- An optional entry can be can asked for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc.
- As per Facebook Promotion Guidelines, we cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. Liking your page is okay; however, actions on their wall will not be allowed.
- Purchases for bonus entries violate FTC regulations and will not be allowed.
- A giveaway will be advertised on other giveaway forums and websites to further the business’ exposure.
This policy is valid from 26 August 2014.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may or may not be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org